Monday, August 13, 2007

Apple strudel

In cooking, an Apple strudel/pie is a fruit pie in which the
principal filling ingredient is apples.This was my first attempt of making
an Apple Puff.I bought the frozen Puff Pastry few
days ago and had no idea what to do with it so today
I tried to make some Apple Pie using this Puff Pastry.
The taste was awesome!...
In this recipe I omit using the cinnamon powder for the flavouring because I don't like it.

Recipe
Ingredients

Pastry

Filling
2 Red apples(cut into small cubes)
3 Tbsp water
5 Tbsp Sugar
1 Tbsp Flour

Method
(1)Combine apples and water in saucepan and cook till tender.
(2)Remove from heat and let cool, mashing slightly if pieces are large.
(3)Stir in sugar and butter.
(4)Wrap as desire.
(4)Add 1 tbsp flour to thicken the mixture.
(5)Set mixture aside.

No comments: