Monday, July 09, 2007

Carlifornia Roll

California roll is one of the most popular sushi rolls in the world although it isn't so popular in Japan. An unknown California chef, realizing that many Americans did not like the though of eating raw fish, created the now famous California Roll, made with crab, avocado, and cucumbers.The California roll has been influential in sushi's global popularity in canada as well.I have never heard of the California Roll before.One day,my sister in law ordered variations with unique name of sushi such as (Dynamite Rolls,B.C Rolls,Alaska Roll and California Rolls).
Ever since,my kids and I fell in love with California Rolls.I've always been afraid to try making California rolls because it looked so difficult...my family loves them SO much.Sushi making does requires a small amount of initial practice. I don't think I have the gut to try this out yet!

No comments: