1 package active dry yeast/instant(or 2 1/2 teaspoon)
1/4 cup warm water
1/2 cup warm milk
4 Tbsp sugars
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup melted butter
1 large egg,lighly beaten
2-2 1/2 All purpose flour
- Dissolve yeast,warm water and 1/2 cup flour;let stand for about an hour.
- Put lighly beaten egg,yeast mixture,milk,sugar,salt,butter and 1 1/2 cup flour in a bowl.
- Knead to make a soft dough.Add another 1/2 cup flour if necessary.
- Knead on lightly floured surface until smooth and elastic.
- (Pinch seam and tuck sides under,again piching seam about 8-10 minutes. )
- Place in a greased glass bowl(better result in proofing).
- Cover and let rise in a warm place until double in size about 45-1 hour.
- Punch down dough and turn out on to lightly floured surface.
- Roll out to rectangle and Coat with butter, brown sugar, and cinnamon.
- Roll and cut into pieces.
- Cover and let rise in a warm place for about 30-40 mintues.
- Bake at 360'F for 8-10 minutes or till golden brown.
- Wait 10 minutes to turn out of pan.
- Then top with the topping.