Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Oatmeal and Chocolate Chip Cookie

All the while I don't know that much about oatmeal cookies since I don't really like oatmeal.I always thought oatmeal cookies should be like dry,awful smell and not chewy.Until one day,I found a post from Sweet and Simple Bakes about oatmeal and chocolate chip cookie Monthly Baking Event.The pictures in the post looks delicious and without a second thought I quickly write down the recipe and try to bake it.

IMG_0870

What a delightful surprise,the cookies came out with a wonderful aroma.The oatmeal and chocolate chip cookies are chewy and not too wet or too dry but just a little too sweet for me.Words cannot express it and you must experience it on your own..This recipe is simple and quick to make.Oh my goodness these are good and I have proof to show you!

Look at my daughter :)reach for a second cookies straight away
This turned out to be the best version of oatmeal cookie I've ate and ever made!

14 comments:

Miss Mapp said...

Hi, Your recipes look delicious - I'm going to have to try them. Thank you.

Maria♥ said...

Your cookies turned out great and really glad they were a hit!

Thanks for taking part and hope you will join us in our next bake.

Maria
x

♥Rosie♥ said...

Hi Sweetiepie , great to see you baking with us at Sweet & Simple Bakes :0)

Your cookies look gorgeous– well done!

Thanks for partaking this month and I do hope you will join us in our next bake.

Rosie x

Anonymous said...

Your cookies look perfect too... :) look like your daughter loved them...

Simones Kitchen said...

They sure look delicious and judging by your daughter getting more then one at the same time... they are!

Snooky doodle said...

how cute!! the little girl. the cookies look delicious too I don t blame her for taking more ;)

Illona said...

And your coookies look great also. I see you have a cookie connoiseur in your house too!

Ria Mathew said...

Hello!!

I have tagged you in on me -me tag! Have a look!!

http://riascollection.blogspot.com/2009/03/me-me-tag.html

Join in its sooo much of fun!

Hugs!

Jenn said...

Those cookies look delish!! Nothing put a smile on my face than a fresh out of the oven cookie especialy if there's oatmeal, raisin or chocolate in them. Yum!

Jerri at Simply Sweet Home said...

Great job. They look yummy.

Noob Cook said...

They look delicious and healthy as well! :)

Moments In Time said...

Hey,remember make some when you are back!!!!!!!

Uma said...

YOur cookies are just perfect. Looks so yummy!

fatiah said...

the oatmeal cookies look yummy. If I make them I must make alot as they will just disappear in such a short time because I have 3 boys!